Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July

Have you been seeing all of the sales for Christmas in July lately?  There are some incredible sales out there!  So good, that it might be a great time to stock up on some amazing Christmas presents now.  It could possibly keep you from having to battle the crowds at the mall on Black Friday.  Although I haven't been very good at planning ahead for Christmas in the past, I plan on being ambitious this year and will buy my presents throughout the year, instead of all at once around the holidays.  I think it's a little easier on my wallet if I spread it out over time as well.  So it's a win win situation.  Disney has some incredible sales around this time online, as well as Personal Creations.  I've also come across some great deals on snapfish.com and many sites that have one day sales like onekingslane.com, ruelala.com, and many others.  Take advantage of all that these summer sales have to offer.  Some sites like Gap.com are having sales on their spring line so you could get some great items at bargain prices.  And don't forget to use your coupons.  Some sites, like Bill Me Later, have a cash back option for their participating merchants, where when you make a purchase they'll give you a portion of it back!  
Have you come across any great sales that you'd like to share?  Do you do your Christmas shopping throughout the year, or get it all done around the holidays?  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment